If you are here, you are probably looking for a Passive Empire Review. This post is a Passive Empire review. Read more to find out whether this program is for you or not.
Passive Empire is a product by Cynthia Benitez who is the actor in the video on the landing page as well. We compare the back office to the sales page and give you the answer to your most searched question whether Passive Empire is legit or spam?
What is the Passive Empire Program all about?
The description on the home page of the Passive Empires reads that ‘You are about to start building ‘Passive Empires’ within 30 minutes that product automated income, day in, day out with completely free traffic using Failproof Methods.’
That is a huge claim. When it comes to marketing online, if you’re starting from zero, it is impossible to have anything set up in 30 minutes that will really generate you income. That’s a red flag right there.
The landing page or the video there doesn’t really explain to you what exactly Passive Empire is. So, you have to buy into the product to know what it is.
The income Cynthia is generating is pretty realistic. It’s in a few thousand dollars range. That is achievable as compared to others who claim to have similar systems that can get you thousands of dollars by doing nothing much.
Although this kind of income is possible to make in a month but not in 30 minutes. She is making up to $6000 to $8000 in income per month. That makes around $100 to $300 per day which is totally achievable.
How does the Passive Empire Work?
The Passive Empire program involves three basic steps. These are as follows:
Step 1: Proven Offer
Follow the mothed of picking the most profitable offer. They show you how to get approved even with no sales record.
Step 2: Passive Empire Methods
They show the methods that make passive income, month after month.
Step 3: Profit
All that’s left for you to do is start profiting commissions passively, on complete autopilot.
Obviously, there is a lot more involved in the background but they break it down to make it seem simple for you to follow and get the idea.
Pros and Cons of Passive Empire
- It’s a very cheap product. At the time of this review, it’s just $12.95. For all such programs, you need to understand that you get what you pay for. If it’s just $12.95 then all the information you get will reflect that.
- In the back office, Cynthia walks you through some of the most famous and lucrative niches in the world which includes relationships, health, and wellness. Then she teaches you how to pick products from Clickbank. She will show you how to build the funnel for the product you have chosen. All this is good value for your money. For traffic, she tells you to do review videos. The only problem is that she doesn’t show you how to do it step by step. There are no tutorials. It’s just content based on theory. It would have been really beneficial if she had shown us how she did it step-by-step.
- All the videos put together in the back office are make around just 1 hour of content. You can’t really make so much money out of a 1-hour content. Although, it’s still good for the price.
- The information is decent. It’s not spam. But you can’t expect to change your life off it.
- There are a couple of holes in the product. So for that, you will need to supplement from other programs to get the right information. Her strategy is correct and in the right direction but it needs more aid in terms of information.
This was it for the base program. There are upsells to the program too but in my opinion, only if you can extract value from the base program should you think about going for the upsells. Otherwise, it’s just pointless.
If you need to buy all the upsells to get the kind of results they mention on the landing page then it’s not a product you should consider worth trying.
Is Passive Empire Legit or Scam?
The Passive Empire is legit and you can not term it as spam. You get a decent information package at a $12.95 price point. It all depends on how much are you willing to invest in learning about affiliate marketing. If you just want to get know-how before you invest in the real deal, then this can be a product for you. Low ticket programs like this one will only teach you so much. Although for this program, they do go through the basics but you will need to dig deeper than this to improve your affiliate marketing game.
Also, if you are in for the long game, you need much more information than this program provides. So, for that, you should consider something like Supper Affiliates program.