Landing pages are crucial for generating leads for your business. If you are promoting ClickBank products, you need a landing page to collect email addresses and sell the product you are promoting. In this post, I’ll walk you through how you can create your own landing page for ClickBank.
Tools in use:
- ClickBank – Tool to find affiliate products
- ClickFunnels – A tool to make landing pages easily and integrate your affiliate products with it
- BuilderAll – An alternative to ClickFunnels
How to create a landing page for ClickBank products in 9 easy steps?
1. First, you need to choose a product that you want to promote from ClickBank. Go to the Marketing tab on your ClickBank dashboard and search for products you can sell. I would recommend you go through the product personally to make sure it’s something of value and people would actually want to use it. Otherwise, they will issue a refund, and you will lose your time and money if you are doing a paid advertisement for it.
You can go for a free 14-day trial to test ClickFunnels or get it for $97 a month. It is a great tool if you are looking into getting affiliate marketing to work for you.
2. Login to your account. Go to Funnels and add new Funnel.
3. In the “Build a Funnel” pop-up, click on collect emails + Choose button.
4. Give the Funnel a name and Click on “Build.” Then select a template that fits in with your product and click on the Edit page.
5. Edit title and make your landing page congruent to what the actual sales page of the product is like. You can change the font and the color of the text on your ClickFunnels page.
6. When customers click on the Download Now button, redirect them to the sales page. To do that, go to your ClickBank products and click on the “Promote” button. This will help you generate a hop link, which helps ClickBank to track your sales.
7. On your landing page, hover over to the settings in the top navigation bar. Click on “General.” Add the affiliate link you just created via ClickBank in the “ON CLICK GO TO” input field.
8. Click on “save,” and your landing page is ready.
9. When you go back to the ClickFunnels Opt-in Tab, you will see a link above your opt-in. This is the link you will use to promote by giving it to your solo ad provider. This link will take you to your lead capture page.
Don’t have money for ClickFunnels?
There is an affordable alternative for creating landing pages for your ClickBank products. This tool is called BuilderAll. It is $29/month and comes with an email autoresponder.
The process of creating a landing page for your ClickBank products doesn’t have to be hard. You can make use of tools like ClickFunnels and BuilderAll to get beautiful, optimized landing pages and make them work for you.